In this episode, I discuss seven simple lessons about how my latest book, “ChatGPT for Nonfiction Authors” hit the Amazon #1 Bestseller list in several countries and categories.
I talk about gathering Amazon book reviews, using affiliate codes, and engaging on social media to increase book sales. I also discuss the importance of keyword research, designing a book cover, and building an email list. Finally, I share my thoughts on the strategy of jumping on trends while balancing that with choosing an evergreen topic.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- My ChatGPT for Nonfiction Authors book
- Ep. 028 How to Turn Your Book into an Amazon #1 Best Seller
- Ep. 020 Dave Chesson on How to Do Amazon Keyword Research for your Book
- Ep. 017 How to Design a Book Cover: 3 Simple Options
- Ep. 105 How to Make Money using Amazon Affiliate Links (From your Own Books)
- Ep. 070 How to Get Amazon Book Reviews (Part 1 of 2)
- Ep. 071 How to Get Amazon Book Reviews (Part 2 of 2)
- Ep. 036 How to Collect Email Addresses from Your Readers (and why you should)
- Ep. 011 How to launch a book on Amazon (with a zero marketing budget)
- Ep. 108 $400K+ in One Year from One Course: Thinking in Small Bets with Daniel Vassallo
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.