In this episode, I cover how to launch your book on Amazon without spending any money on marketing.
It’s a simple five-phase plan that includes a pre-launch phase, a free phase, a $0.99 phase, a $2.99 phase, and a promotion phase.
It’s also the strategy I used to help out Celine Zabad hit the No. 1 Amazon Best Selling list in a poetry category.
Click play to listen to the episode.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Episode 009: Should you pay for book reviews (and other questions)
- Episode 010: How Céline Zabad’s first book hit the Amazon Best Seller list
- My “Influencing Virtual Teams” book
- My “Don’t Reply All” book
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.