Here are some of the resources that’ll help you write, publish, and market your books.
I frequently update this page with new tools and references, so make sure you check back often. (Please note that some of those links are affiliate links – see full disclosure below).
- Publisher Rocket – This is the tool I use to search for Amazon keywords, low-competition categories, and topics to write about. Click here to listen to my episode on how to use Publisher Rocket to turn your book into an Amazon Best Seller.
- BoxShotKing – This is a cool book cover generator that I use to turn my 2D book cover images into 3D graphics for book marketing purposes. Click here to see a short video of how I use BoxShotKing for my own books.
- BookSirens – A paid service that helps you get more Amazon reviews from Advance Review Copy (ARC) readers. Click here to listen to my interview with Dhruv Garg, the founder of BookSirens.
Email Leads & Web Hosting
- AWeber – I use AWeber for building my email lists from my books. They have great customer service, excellent email reachability and amazing statistics. You can try them out for free for 30 days.
- LeadPages – I use LeadPages for creating beautiful landing pages for ebook launches, market validation and email squeeze pages. It’s a super-easy online service that comes preloaded with a set of templates that you can use to create pages.
- Bluehost – This is the host I use for most of my blogs, and their customer service is amazing. They give you UNLIMITED space for your blog and a FREE domain when you sign up. Most importantly, Bluehost has a 1-click installation service for WordPress, which means you don’t have to worry about doing any of the initial blog setup yourself.
I publish “short books for busy managers,” and “short travel guides for busy parents.”
You can find a list of all my books by clicking here.
I published a couple of courses on Udemy that help authors with writing a book and choosing a title.
- Write & Publish Your First Nonfiction Book on the Side – this is a short course (1.5 hours) for beginners that covers a condensed version of some of the topics I talk about on the podcast and my book about writing on the side. This is the best place to get started if you’re considering writing & publishing a book
- How to Pick a Bestselling Book Title Before Writing a Book – this is a course that helps you leard how to pick a nonfiction book title that readers want to buy. It explains what pitfalls to avoid so that you don’t end up writing a book that never sells.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. This means that if you click on them and end up purchasing the products, I get a commission. You will pay the same amount for those products whether you purchase them through my links or not, so you will not be paying anything extra. If you’d rather not go through my links, just copy/paste the name of the product and Google it. If you do go through my links and end up buying anything using the links, please let me know so I can personally thank you 🙂