Here are some of the resources that’ll help you create, publish, and market your books & courses.
I frequently update this page with new tools and references, so make sure you check back often. (Please note that some of those links are affiliate links – see full disclosure below).
My Top-Selling Products
- Create & Sell an Online Course on the Side – A course that shows you how to create & sell an online course on Udemy from A to Z in easy steps (no audience or paid ads required)
- The Complete “Publish & Launch Your Book on the Side” Package (4-in-1) – A comprehensive package that gives you the exact strategies, tools, and templates that I used to publish 17 books (including 8 Amazon Bestsellers) while working a full-time job
- Repurposing for Profit – A short course that shows you how to create once and sell multiple times by unlocking new revenue streams for your info products
- Publisher Rocket – This is the tool I use to search for Amazon keywords, low-competition categories, and topics to write about. Click here to listen to my episode on how to use Publisher Rocket to turn your book into an Amazon Best Seller.
- BoxShotKing – This is a cool book cover generator that I use to turn my 2D book cover images into 3D graphics for book marketing purposes. Click here to see a short video of how I use BoxShotKing for my own books.
- BookSirens – A paid service that helps you get more Amazon reviews from Advance Review Copy (ARC) readers. Click here to listen to my interview with Dhruv Garg, the founder of BookSirens.
- The Ultimate Amazon Book Launch Checklist – A step-by-step checklist that helps you sell more books by launching on Amazon successfully. This is the exact same checklist I’ve used to launch several Amazon No. 1 Bestsellers.
- Email Scripts That Get Amazon Book Reviews & Testimonials (Authentically) – 30+ email scripts that save you hours of time and help you cold-email Amazon reviewers and thought leaders.
Email Leads & Web Hosting
- AWeber – I use AWeber for building my email lists from my books. They have great customer service, excellent email reachability and amazing statistics. You can try them out for free for 30 days.
- LeadPages – I use LeadPages for creating beautiful landing pages for ebook launches, market validation and email squeeze pages. It’s a super-easy online service that comes preloaded with a set of templates that you can use to create pages.
- Bluehost – This is the host I use for most of my blogs, and their customer service is amazing. They give you UNLIMITED space for your blog and a FREE domain when you sign up. Most importantly, Bluehost has a 1-click installation service for WordPress, which means you don’t have to worry about doing any of the initial blog set up yourself.
I publish “short books for busy managers,” “short books for authors,” and “short travel guides for busy parents” on Amazon.
You can find a list of all my books by clicking here.
I publish “short courses for busy managers” on Udemy.
You can find a list of all my courses by clicking here.
- Everyone Can Build a Twitter Audience – this is a short course by Daniel Vassallo that explains how he used Twitter to build an audience and make over $40,000 in 16 days after launching his first book (I summarize his course here).
- The Content Operating System – A short course by Justin Welsh that gives you everything you need about how to curate, create, templatize and distribute content at scale.
- The LinkedIn Operating System – A course (also by Justin Welsh) about growing and monetizing your LinkedIn account (and how Justin went from zero to 190K followers and $1.7M+ in income with no paid ads).
- Ship30for30 – A cohort-based course that teaches you how to write online (especially on Twitter). This is one of the best courses I’ve taken about how to build a daily writing habit. It also teaches you how to write headlines and how to write atomic essays (short essays) that keep your audience engaged.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. This means that if you click on them and end up purchasing the products, I get a commission. You will pay the same amount for those products whether you purchase them through my links or not, so you will not be paying anything extra. If you’d rather not go through my links, just copy/paste the name of the product and Google it. If you do go through my links and end up buying anything using the links, please let me know so I can personally thank you 🙂