Here are some of the resources that’ll help you write, publish, and market your books.
I frequently update this page with new tools and references, so make sure you check back often. (Please note that some of those links are affiliate links – see full disclosure below).
Blogging & Book Marketing
- AWeber – I use AWeber for building my email lists from my books. They have great customer service, excellent email reachability and amazing statistics. You can try them out for free for 30 days.
- LeadPages – I use LeadPages for creating beautiful landing pages for ebook launches, market validation and email squeeze pages. It’s a super-easy online service that comes preloaded with a set of templates that you can use to create pages.
- Bluehost – This is the host I use for most of my blogs, and their customer service is amazing. They give you UNLIMITED space for your blog and a FREE domain when you sign up. Most importantly, Bluehost has a 1-click installation service for WordPress, which means you don’t have to worry about doing any of the initial blog setup yourself.
- Don’t Reply All – My Amazon Best Selling book about writing better emails and improving communication with your team.
- Influencing Virtual Teams – My #1 Amazon Best Seller that will help you manage your team more effectively. It’s a quick read and includes 17 tactics that help you get things done with your remote employees
- Write Your Book on the Side – My #1 Amazon Best Seller that shows you how I wrote and published the other two #1 Amazon Best Sellers while working a full-time job.
- Rome in a Weekend with Two Kids – A step-by-step travel guide about what to see and where to eat in Rome when you’re short on time.
- Paris in a Weekend with Two Kids – Another step-by-step travel guide about what to see and where to eat in Paris when you’re short on time.
- Project Kickoff – My latest book about how to run a successful project kickoff meeting. It’s a super-short read and includes a free project kickoff meeting template and agenda template.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. This means that if you click on them and end up purchasing the products, I get a commission. You will pay the same amount for those products whether you purchase them through my links or not, so you will not be paying anything extra. If you’d rather not go through my links, just copy/paste the name of the product and Google it. If you do go through my links and end up buying anything using the links, please let me know so I can personally thank you 🙂