One of the biggest challenges that authors face is getting Amazon book reviews.
This is where BookSirens and Dhruv Garg (the man behind the site) come in.
BookSirens is a website that helps authors get honest reveiws on Amazon and Goodreads, and gives authors the social proof they need to sell more books.
The website was born out of Dhruv’s interest in writing short fiction in his spare time while he worked in engineering teams at companies such as Google, Twitter and Seatgeek.
He realized that many talented authors have a hard time getting honest book reviews, and he wanted to solve that problem.
BookSirens is a paid service, but unlike some of those shady sites & reviewers that Amazon usually blocks, BookSirens pledges that it works within Amazon’s policies & guidelines.
The site launched in 2019, and has since helped hundreds of authors get reviews (I’m one of those authors, and my book, Effective Delegation of Authority, received 4 honest reviews from BookSirens so far).
Click play to listen to my interview with Dhruv and how BookSirens can help you out.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- BookSirens Website
- BookSirens for Authors & Publishers and Book Blogger Directory
- Effective Delegation of Authority
- BookSirens on Facebook and Twitter
- Email Dhruv at email@example.com
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.