Here are seven things that you should know that will help you get book reviews on Amazon without breaking the rules. This is part two of a two-part series.
The process I follow is also covered in my Email Scripts That Get Amazon Book Reviews & Testimonials (Authentically) guide on Gumroad.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- The Ultimate Amazon Book Launch Checklist
- My Email Scripts That Get Amazon Book Reviews & Testimonials (Authentically) guide
- Information about Amazon’s KDP Select program
- A list of all my books
- Episode 26: How to Get Amazon Book Reviews with Dhruv Garg from BookSirens
- Information about Amazon’s most recent guidelines:
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.