Daniel Vassallo talks about how he thinks of businesses as Small Bets, and how he grew multiple products to 6 figures.
His latest course brought in over $400,000 (in one year), and in this episode, he discusses his philosophy and approach to how he built it along with a thriving community.
Click play above to listen.
Note: Daniel is giving away access to his Small Bets $375 course/ community for free to one lucky listener. See the instructions below for more details.
How to Win Free Access to the Small Bets Course + Community ($375 value)
Daniel has kindly offered to give free access to one lucky listener of this episode. Here’s what you need to do. Please follow those instructions carefully!
- Step 1: Listen to the entire episode (click on the play link above, or listen to it on your preferred podcast app)
- Step 2: Answer the following questions:
- What is Daniel’s favorite color?
- What do you hope to get out of Small Bets? (less than 200 words)
- Step 3: Send the answers to my email address (hassan [at] writerontheside [dot]] com) by no later than Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 8pm US Eastern Time. Please use the subject line “Small Bets.”
I’ll let you know by Monday, November 21 if you were selected.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- Small Bets by Daniel Vassallo
- Episode 037: $40,000 in 16 Days from Daniel Vassallo’s First Book
- Find Daniel on Twitter
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.