Daniel Vassallo co-authored a book called “The Good Parts of AWS,” (aff link) and made over $40,000 in sales in the first couple of weeks. He’s a software developer who worked at Amazon AWS for 8 years before venturing out on his own.
Writing an ebook was one of several projects he’s worked on as he experimented with multiple streams of income. His latest business is Userbase, which is a service that helps software developers easily build applications on the web.
On this episode, Daniel breaks down all the details about the marketing & pricing strategies that he followed to sell his book, including how he promoted it to his audience on Twitter.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- The Good Parts of AWS by Daniel Vassallo (aff link)
- Wordy (for book editing)
- Gumroad (to host ebooks or digital products)
- Userbase (Daniel’s latest business project for software developers)
- Follow Daniel Vassallo on his Gumroad page, website or Twitter account
- Update: Daniel also published a new course called “Everyone Can Build a Twitter Audience” (aff link)
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.