As an author, collecting email address from your readers helps you stay in touch and build a relationship with them.
Here are four simple steps that you can follow to collect email addresses from your readers, and which tools to use. This includes creating a freebie, creating a landing page, and using an email service provider.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- All my books (including Rome, London, and Paris in a Weekend with Two Kids)
- AWeber (my email service provider – aff link)
- LeadPages (my landing page creator for all my squeeze pages – aff link)
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.