If you keep thinking about writing a book, then you probably won’t.
In this episode, I discuss a few tips about how to stop over-analyzing everything and how get started on writing and publishing your first book.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Free course about how to choose a bestselling topic & title for your first book
- Ep. 004 How To Choose a Topic for your Nonfiction Book
- Ep. 005 How to Refine Your Book’s Topic for Maximum Sales
- Ep. 007 Choosing a book title that sells
- Ep. 022 Six Tips About How to Find Time to Write Your Book (Part 1 of 2)
- Ep. 023 Seven More Tips About How to Find Time to Write Your Book (Part 2 of 2)
- Project Kickoff book
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.