The title of your book is the most important element that helps in marketing it.
On this episode of Writer on the Side podcast, we’ll cover the four things every successful nonfiction book title needs: grab attention, explain the outcome, define the outcome, and contain relevant keywords.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Trust me, I’m lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator
- Hardcore Self Help: F**k Anxiety
- Invisible Ink: A Practical Guide to Building Stories that Resonate
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
- Keyword Planner Tool (Google Keyword Research)
- Merchant Words (Amazon keyword research)
- Don’t Reply All (my book)
- Influencing Virtual Teams (my book)
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.