In the last episode, I covered six tips that help you find the time to write your book.
In this episode, I continue with seven more tips, including learning how to write in a casual tone, why you should separate writing from editing, how to fight writer’s block, and when to hire a ghostwriter.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Ep. 022 Six Tips About How to Find Time to Write Your Book (Part 1 of 2)
- Rule #1: The Only Thing That Matters About Writing Your Book
- Rev: Transcription services (audio to text)
- Ep. 018 David Jahr on Ghostwriting Three New York Times Bestsellers
- Upwork and Outsource (for ghostwriting)
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.