David Jahr is an award-winning writer and a public relations specialist. He has helped launch three New York Times best-selling books, including “The Daniel Plan,” “The OMNI Diet,” and “Use Your Brain to Change Your Age.”
On this episode, we discuss everything about ghostwriting and how it works. We also talk about whether you should sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), how much time you can expect to invest in the process, and how much high-end ghostwriting typically costs.
Make sure you listen until the end because David has a special (and time-sensitive) program that he’s launching for anyone who is interested in writing a book this summer.
To sign up and get the application, you can send him an email at email@example.com with the subject line “Hassan Icon.”
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- David Jahr’s website
- David Jahr’s LinkedIn Profile
- NYT Bestsellers that David helped launch include: “The Daniel Plan,” “The OMNI Diet,” and “Use Your Brain to Change Your Age“
- David’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.