One of the most important steps of writing a book on the side is to make sure that you start off on the right foot.
And picking the correct topic is absolutely critical because if you make a mistake at the beginning, it’ll be very hard to recover from it down the line.
You’ll end up wasting a ton of time (and potentially money) on a book that no one will end up reading
So on this episode of the Writer on the Side podcast, I’ll be addressing explaining the right tactics for picking a topic for your nonfiction book (using a simple framework).
Click play to listen to the episode.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Intro to Writer on the Side and Rule #1 (Episode 001)
- How much money you can make from writing a book (Episode 002)
- Rome in a Weekend with Two Kids
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.