Welcome to the first episode of the Writer on the Side Podcast!
On this show, I’ll be discussing how to write your book while working a full-time job, even if you don’t have a lot of time and don’t know where to start. You’ll learn how to become a published author in easy steps.
In this first introductory episode, I’ll give you a quick overview of the show, I’ll share a little bit about my background (including the Amazon bestselling books I’ve written while working a full-time job).
I’ll also cover Rule #1 that every prospective author should follow.
Here’s a list of resources (and books I’ve written) which are mentioned in the episode:
- Rule #1: Write a really, really useful book
- The Science of Getting Rich in 15 Words
- Management genre: Influencing Virtual Teams
- Management genre: Don’t Reply All
- Travel genre: Rome in a Weekend with Two Kids
- Travel genre: Paris in a Weekend with Two Kids
- Book publishing genre: Write Your Book on the Side
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.