In this episode of the Writer on the Side podcast, we’ll address how much money you can make from a book. There is a lot of curiosity about this question, and a lot of misinformation about it as well.
So I’ll share exactly how much I make per month from each book.
I’ll also discuss the three things you should know about the money (and the third being the most important, so make sure you listen until the end).
Click on the play button above to listen to the episode.
Here’s a list of the resources mentioned in the episode:
- Legacy is greater than currency (short video by Gary Vaynerchuk)
- Management book 1: Influencing Virtual Teams
- Management book 2: Don’t Reply All
- Travel book 1: Rome in a Weekend with Two Kids
- Travel book 2: Paris in a Weekend with Two Kids
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.