After you come up with a general topic for your book, your next step is to narrow it down and refine it, so that it can have the maximum impact in terms of marketing and sales.
On this episode of Writer on the Side podcast, I’ll be addressing explaining the right tactics for refining the topic of your nonfiction book in simple steps.
Click play to listen to the episode.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- How much money you can make from writing a book (Episode 002)
- How To Choose a Topic for your Nonfiction Book (Episode 004)
- Influencing Virtual Teams book
- Google Forms and SurveyMonkey (for book surveys)
- Email from David and how to sell 200 copies in one day
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.