If you’d like to write a nonfiction book in 2019, then follow along by listening to this episode because I’ll be sharing a real case study of publishing my own book (Project Kickoff) in early 2019.
I’m still in the process of editing the book, and I wanted to share an update of how I picked a general topic, how I narrowed down the subject, and how I picked a title and subtitle for the book., which should hopefully give you some insight into how to pick your own book topic.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Project Kickoff Launch Page (for early reviewers)
- Episode 001 Introduction to the Writer on the Side Podcast (and Rule #1)
- Episode 004 How To Choose a Topic for your Nonfiction Book
- Episode 005 How to Refine Your Book’s Topic for Maximum Sales
- Episode 007 Choosing a book title that sells
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.