“Write a book worth charging money for. Then give it away for free.“
When I tweeted this a few weeks ago, Josh Duffney reached out and mentioned that he has written around 50K words for his manuscript and that he was thinking of giving it all a way for free.
However, he was tinkering with what ways he should go about that. So he asked me if I would you be interested in discussing that with him live in a Twitter Space.
I said yes, and we recorded the session.
On this episode, we talk about how whether it makes sense to write a book and give it away for free..
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- Ep. 062 Josh Duffney on How his Book led to a Job at Microsoft
- Ep. 037 $40,000 in 16 Days from Daniel Vassallo’s First Book
- Ep. 025 Getting 200x More Downloads by Offering Your Book for Free
- Mahmoud Rasmi’s courses on philosophy (including the one on money)
- Twitter accounts: Josh Duffney, Daniel Vassallo, Mahmoud Rasmi, and Me
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.