Subscribe on: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Podcasts] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
Josh Duffney recently joined Microsoft as a Senior Content Developer. He wrote a book not too long ago called “Become Ansible” and shares the story of how the book led to getting a job at one of the biggest organizations in technology.
On this episode, I have a great discussion with Josh about how he wrote his book, the process he followed to self-publish, and why everyone should build in public.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Josh Duffney’s books: “Become Ansible” and “Reclaim”
- Ep. 037 $40,000 in 16 Days from Daniel Vassallo’s First Book
- Josh Duffney’s website and Twitter account
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.