On August 1st of this year, I sold a single copy of my book “Write Your Book on the Side” (which was selling for $0.99 at the time). On August 2nd, when the book was listed for free, I got 224 downloads on that single day.
In this episode, I discuss the power of free and how it can help you out as an author.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Ep. 001 Introduction to the Writer on the Side Podcast (and Rule #1)
- “Write Your Book on the Side“
- “The Self-Discipline Blueprint” by Patrik Edblad
- “Serve No Master” by Jonathan Green
- Calibre software for ebooks
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.