Happy 2021! This is a special episode where I talk about the top 3 most-listened-to episodes of 2020 that will probably help you out the most if you plan on publishing a book this year.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Ep. 060 Russ Hill on Why You Should Start Writing Your Book Today
- Write Your Book on the Side
- Ep. 055 Can AI and GPT-3 Replace Authors? A conversation with Liam Porr
- Ep. 038 David Perell on How to Be Uniquely Interesting Through Your Writing
- Ep. 037 $40,000 in 16 Days from Daniel Vassallo’s First Book
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.