Subscribe on: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Podcasts] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
Russ Hill is a consultant who helps leaders define and manage their culture. He is a senior partner at Partners In Leadership, a culture management consulting firm, and has consulted companies such as Amazon, Walmart, General Motors, and a few others. He’s the author of the book, Decide to Lead, which hit the #1 Amazon Bestseller list.
On this episode, I have a great discussion with Russ about how he wrote his book, and how he marketed it. We also discuss the process he followed to self-publish, and why you should start writing your book today.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Russ Hill’s Decide to Lead book
- Write Your Book on the Side
- Ep. 059 Why I Turned Down a Top 10 Publisher
- Russ Hill’s LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.