Arvid Kahl wrote a book called “Zero to Sold” about his experience bootstrapping and selling a SaaS (Software as a Service) business. He made over $8,400 selling the book on both Amazon and Gumroad (in one week only).
Arvid co-founded and bootstrapped FeedbackPanda, an online teacher productivity SaaS company, with his partner Danielle Simpson. They sold the business for a life-changing amount of money in 2019, two years after founding the company.
In this episode, I talk with Arvid about the process he followed to market his book, and we discuss a detailed breakdown of his book’s sales numbers.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Zero to Sold Book by Arvid Kahl
- Ep. 037 $40,000 in 16 Days from Daniel Vassallo’s First Book
- Indie Hackers
- Ep. 026 How to Get Amazon Book Reviews with Dhruv Garg from BookSirens
- Ep. 019 Rob Archangel on How to Create an Audiobook of Your Book
- Follow Arvid on his blog, or Twitter
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.