Rob’s team helps busy authors, entrepreneurs, and business professionals self-publish their work so that they can focus on their area of expertise.
On this episode, we discuss everything about how to create an audiobook for your published book.
Click play above to listen.
Some of the questions we discuss include:
- What are some advantages of publishing a book in audiobook format?
- Could someone publish an audiobook on their own instead of hiring someone to do it?
- How does the audiobook process work?
- What do authors get as a final product? And what do they need to do next?
- How much does producing an audiobook usually cost? How is the rate calculated?
- How long does the audiobook production process take?
- What are some best practices that you need to watch out for when creating an audiobook version of your book?
And I’m also considering asking his team to create an audiobook of my latest book “Effective Delegation of Authority.” So I have used Archangel Ink and I highly recommend them.
Full disclosure: Because of Rob’s great work, I’m now an affiliate of his services. In fact, I’ve been so impressed with his team’s work that I sent him an unsolicited testimonial a while ago that’s still being featured on his site. Here’s a screenshot of me praising his work.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Archangel Ink (affiliate link)
- Rob’s book “The Published Professional“
- Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX)
- Archangel Ink on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.