Creating an outline for your book before you start writing will help you categorize the main points and establish some structure to organize your ideas.
In this episode, we’ll discuss how to write a book outline for your short nonfiction book using a simple framework. You’ll start with a concise introduction, then cover the main content, and then wrap up with a concise conclusion. That’s it!
Click play to listen to the episode.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Free Course on Udemy: How to Pick a Bestselling Book Title Before Writing a Book
- Ep. 004 How To Choose a Topic for your Nonfiction Book
- Ep. 005 How to Refine Your Book’s Topic for Maximum Sales
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.