In this episode, I talk about Amazon Verified Purchase reviews and a strategy that authors use to get them without having customers purchase their book.
It’s a strategy I follow for all my published books (including my latest, Project Kickoff) and it can help you get more exposure on Amazon.
Click play to listen to the episode.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Episode 011: How to launch a book on Amazon (with a zero marketing budget)
- Episode 010: How Céline Zabad’s first book hit the Amazon Best Seller list
- Episode 001: Introduction to the Writer on the Side Podcast (and Rule #1)
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.