Zeno Rocha recently published his first book, the 14 Habits of Highly Productive Developers, and it made around $18,000 in 6 weeks after launch. He translated it to Portuguese and is working on the Spanish version now. On this episode, we discuss why this is such a good idea.
A little about Zeno: He is a Brazilian creator, programmer, and now writer. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California, where he’s the Chief Product Officer at Liferay Cloud. His lifelong appreciation for building software and sharing knowledge led him to speak in over 110 conferences worldwide. His passion for open source put him on the top 20 most active users on GitHub at age 22. Before moving to the US, Zeno built multiple applications, mentored startups, and worked at major companies in Latin America.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- The 14 Habits book sites in English, Portuguese, and Spanish
- Dracula Theme Pro (Zeno’s side project)
- Ep. 037 $40,000 in 16 Days from Daniel Vassallo’s First Book
- Zeno’s website and Twitter account
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.