A few weeks ago, I was invited to be a guest on Dave Stachowiak’s popular podcast “Coaching for Leaders.” We talked about my latest book, “Effective Delegation of Authority,” and some concepts that help managers become better at delegating work to their subordinates.
Given that his show has such a huge audience (closing in on 10M+), I expected that the book will get some serious visibility, and so I adjusted the launch of my book to coincide with the same week that the show was airing.
The result? I hit the Amazon #1 Bestseller list in 5 different categories.
I highly recommend that you leverage podcasts in your own book launch because you can get quite a bit of exposure (if you do it the right way).
In this episode, I discuss some lessons learned that can help you out.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- “Coaching for Leaders” episode with Dave
- Effective Delegation of Authority on Amazon
- Ep. 011 How to launch a book on Amazon (with a zero marketing budget)
- Follow me on Instagram
- London in a Weekend with Two Kids (launching Fall 2019)
- Rome in a Weekend with Two Kids
- Paris in a Weekend with Two Kids
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.