Dr Maria Gallo is one of the world’s leading experts in alumni potential and is the author of The Alumni Way: Building Lifelong Value from Your University Investment.
She is the Managing Director of KITE-Keep in Touch Education and also a Visiting Research Fellow at the Centre for Social Innovation at the Trinity Business School- Trinity College Dublin. As a sought-after speaker and facilitator in over 20 countries to date, Maria offers workshops, webinars, and keynotes for students, alumni, and career/advancement professionals on alumni networking and alumni potential.
On this episode, I talk with Maria about how a book has helped her progress in her career.
Click play above to listen.
Learn more about Maria and her work:
- Learn more about her book here: The Alumni Way
- Grab the book for 50% off by using code TAW23 on the publisher’s website: Bristol University Press
- Connect with Maria on speaking engagements: Maria’s LinkedIn
Another resource mentioned in this episode:
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe to Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.