David Burkus is a bestselling author and keynote speaker. His latest book, “Friend of a Friend” focuses on how to grow your nework and build meanignful connections.
On this episode, David discusses how building a platform can help you sell more books. He talks about the importance of starting a newsletter and engaging readers.
He also discusses some advantages to traditional publishing vs. self-publishing.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- David Burkus (his main website)
- David’s books:
- Ryan Holiday
- Heidi Grant’s book, Reinforcements
- Follow David on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.