Simon Mcmahon runs OneFounderBusiness.com, a digital marketing agency that helps solopreneurs and authors make more money online.
I hired Simon a while ago to help me review the SEO aspects of my management blog, TheCouchManager.com, and his service was phenomenal.
He helped me develop a comprehensive SEO strategy, increase traffic, conversions, as well as speed scores on my site (for both my mobile and desktop loading times). So I asked him to be a guest on the show to talk about some strategies that can help other authors with their blogs.
In this episode, I talk with Simon about the top 5 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) mistakes that authors typically make with their blogs, especially those who use the WordPress platform.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- OneFounderBusiness.com (Simon Mcmahon’s company)
- Ep. 006 Three Ways a Blog Can Help You Write a Book
- PageSpeed Insights by Google
- Ahrefs Blog
- NerdWallet by Tim Chen
- Detailed.com by Glen Allsop
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.