Does it make sense to start a blog while writing a book? On this episode of Writer on the Side podcast, I’ll be addressing some of the pros of blogging and how it can help you write content, build a following, and have a central home base for your readers.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- WordPress (to create a free blog in 5 minutes)
- AWeber (for building an audience using email)
- The Couch Manager (my blog)
- Influencing Virtual Teams book
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.