Sahil Lavingia (founder & CEO of Gumroad) made over $240K from his book “The Minimalist Entrepreneur” before its official launch date. On this episode, we talk about his marketing strategy, why he decided to publish traditionally, how he leveraged NFTs, and the future of book publishing.
Click play above to listen.
Note: I’m giving away 10 free signed copies of Sahil’s book ($49 value + $100 discount off his course). All you need to do is 1) listen to the episode and 2) fill out this Google Form
On November 24, 2021, ten random people who fill out the form will be selected (please note that you have to be based in the USA)
Quick update: I’m launching an “NFTs for Writers & Authors” free newsletter. If you’re interested in signing up, click here.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- Google Form (free book giveaway)
- “The Minimalist Entrepreneur” on Amazon
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Episode 037: $40,000 in 16 Days from Daniel Vassallo’s First Book
- The Reader’s Journey interview with Sahil and Alex & Books
- Sahil’s essay: Reflecting on My Failure to Build a Billion-Dollar Company
- Sahil’s essay: No Meetings, No Deadlines, No Full-Time Employees
- Sahil’s Website and Twitter
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.