Espree Devora is the host of the award-winning podcast, Women in Tech. She’s an awesome community builder who recently invited me to her cohort community to talk about how I’ve leveraged my podcast for thought leadership.
In this episode, we talk about what tech tools to use to start a podcast and how to repurpose content for leverage (this is a recorded session of our meetup).
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- Daniel Vassallo’s Small Bets course & community
- Podcast episodes with Dickie Bush, Alex & Books, Sahil Lavingia, and Justin Welsh
- My books: “Write Your Book on the Side” and “Rule #1“
- My course about how to create and sell an online course on the side
- Tech stack for podcasting: Libsyn, Canva, Auphonic, Audacity, Pretty Links, and Headliner
- Espree’s upcoming book: http://www.cohort.love/
- Find Espree Devora on Twitter and Instagram
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.