A little over a month ago, I launched “Fun Virtual Team-Building Activities” on Gumroad to help with COVID-19 efforts.
The book made $3,294 in Book Sales from 30 Days, and on this episode, I talk about the exact some lessons learned from the launch, as well as some strategies I used to help accelerate launching the book.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- The book on Gumroad
- Ep. 044 Tools to Write Your Book and Quick Update
- Ep. 043 Preselling a Book on Gumroad and Making Some Sales
- Barton Hill Books (for book editing)
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.