I recently started writing a book about virtual team games and I’m planning on donating all the profits to COVID-19 efforts.
I listed the book for pre-order on Gumroad, created a book cover in 90 seconds, and got a few sales within a few hours.
Here’s how (and why) I picked Gumroad over Amazon KDP for this new book.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- The pre-order page of the book on Gumroad
- Blog post that includes the Gumroad screenshots and how I designed a cover in 90 seconds
- Ep. 014 Why Amazon is Still the Best Marketplace for First-Time Authors
- Ep. 017 How to Design a Book Cover: 3 Simple Options
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.