In this episode, I discuss a few common questions about how to write a book on the side.
I talk about how long should a short book be, how you can decide on a book topic, and how you can write a great outline.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- My ChatGPT for Nonfiction Authors book
- Write Your Book on the Side
- How to Create a Great Outline for your Course or Book
- How to Pick a Bestselling Book Title Before Writing a Book
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.