Kevon Cheung had no niche nor followers when he started out, and he created and implemented a framework called Build in Public to grow his online business to mid-5-figures in 20 months. He recently wrote his 1st book, Find Joy in Chaos, in public and made $4,000 in the first few weeks.
In this episode, we talk about how he leverages his build in public philosophy.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- Kevon’s book “Find Joy in Chaos“
- Kevon’s course “Build in Public Mastery”
- Kevon’s Public Lab
- Connect with Kevon on Twitter
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.