Terry Schmidt is a management consultant and trainer who has assisted organizations in over 40 countries worldwide to become more profitable. He is the founder of ManagementPro.com and the author of 7 books. His latest is Strategic Project Management Made Simple, which features a simple and logical approach to link strategic planning with project management.
In this episode, I talk to Terry about publishing a second edition of his book and some lessons learned about writing on the side.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Terry’s book, Strategic Project Management Made Simple
- Terry’s website, ManagementPro.com
- Terry on LinkedIn
- Terry’s email: TerrySchmidtAuthor@gmail.com
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.