NFTs, or Non-fungible Tokens, are the latest craze. Here’s a quick overview of what NFTs are, and an example of how they can be used in book launches to make over $50,000 in additional revenue on launch day.
Note: I wrote a detailed post about this same topic. Click here to check it out if you prefer to read instead of listen.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- The original article I posted about NFTs (with screenshots) if you prefer to read
- NFT Marketplaces: Rarible and OpenSea
- What are NFTs?
- Cryptocurrencies: Ethereum and Bitcoin
- Currency exchange: Coinbase
- Crypto Wallets: MetaMask or Coinbase Wallet
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s podcast
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.