Jüergen is an IT professional with 23 years of experience in the software and services industry. As a Key Account Manager at SAP and Capgemini, he has successfully managed business relationships with the leading companies in the Oil & Gas, Consumer Products, and Retail Industries.
He wrote his first book called “First Principles for Key Account Managers, Nine Elements for Success,” that addresses the first principles underneath the business decisions that a key account manager influences to be successful.
His book is available in German and English, and on this podcast episode, I talk to him about how he wrote his book.
Click the play above to listen.
Here are some resources mentioned in this episode:
- First Principles für Key Account Manager: German Edition
- First Principles for Key Account Managers: English Edition
- Write Your Book on the Side
- Juergen’s Website
- Juergen’s LinkedIn
- Juergen’s Twitter
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.