Deborah Grayson Riegel is a keynote speaker, executive coach, and consultant who has taught leadership communication for Wharton Business School, Duke’s Fuqua Business School, Columbia Business School’s Women in Leadership Program, and the Beijing International MBA Program at Peking University.
She writes for Harvard Business Review, Inc., Psychology Today, Forbes, and Fast Company, and has been featured in Bloomberg Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times.
She is the author of “Go to Help: 31 Strategies to Offer, Ask for, and Accept Help” and “Overcoming Overthinking: 36 Ways to Tame Anxiety for Work, School, and Life” and consults and speaks for clients including Amazon, BlackRock, Google, KraftHeinz, PepsiCo, and The United States Army.
In this episode, we talk about how she leverages Hybrid publishing and how she makes 5 figures from her services by selling 2 figure books.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- Deborah’s book “Go to Help“
- Deborah on social: YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Connect with Deborah on her website, or email her at Deb@DeborahGraysonRiegel.com
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.