Liam Martin is a serial entrepreneur who runs Time Doctor and Staff.com. He is also a co-organizer of Running Remote, one of the world’s largest remote work conferences.
Liam co-authored a book called Running Remote which recently hit the Wall Street Journal bestseller list.
On this episode, we talk about Liam’s insights into how he wrote and published the book, and how bestseller lists work.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- Liam’s book “Running Remote“
- Liam’s ventures, including Time Doctor, Staff.com, and the Running Remote conference
- Connect with Liam on LinkedIn
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.