Louie Bacaj is a former engineering leader who managed several engineering teams. He had a successful decade-plus career at startups and big companies. A year ago, he left that career behind to chase his dreams of entrepreneurship.
Since quitting last year, Louie has focused on building SaaS software, courses, and an audience. One of those courses is on the benefits of starting a newsletter and how to succeed with it.
On this episode, we talk about how to decide on a topic for a newsletter, how to write it, and how often you should send it out. Louie also talks about how you can make money from a newsletter, and what tools you can use.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- Louie’s personal newsletter (sign up here)
- Newsletter launchpad course: live version and recorded version
- Newsletter on how to get started with newsletters (sign up here)
- Find Louie on Twitter
- Small Bets by Daniel Vassallo
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.