Michal Stawicki has published over 18 books and was able to ’10X’ the sales of his books when he started using Amazon Ads. He sells between 600 to 1000 books a month, and as a result of his side income, he was able to downsize his corporate full-time IT job to 10 hours a week.
In this episode, I talk to Michal about his strategies for using Amazon Ads, and how they can help you sell more books.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- “The Slight Edge” book by Jeff Olson
- Dave Chesson’s free course about Amazon Ads
- Michal’s latest book, The Remarkable Power of Consistency
- Michal’s websites, ExpandBeyondYourself.com and ResurrectingBooks.com
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.