As an author, you naturally rely on positive Amazon reviews to help market your book. Social proof through reviews not only helps you, but also helps Amazon’s algorithm.
However, when you publish anything online, you’re also going to expose yourself to critics, and you will undoubtedly receive negative reviews from some readers who didn’t enjoy your work.
On this episode, I talk about the three types of negative reviews, and how to handle each of them.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Influencing Virtual Teams (the book I reference in the episode about the negative reviews)
- Effective Delegation of Authority (the book I discuss as a “lesson-learned)
- All my other books (including Rome, London, and Paris in a Weekend with Two Kids)
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.