Daren Smith runs Craftsman Creative, a site that helps creators make a living doing what they love through courses. He’s also the author of a book by the same name that was recently launched.
In this episode, we talk about how to create online courses that sell (this is a recorded session of a live Twitter Space that he hosted a few weeks ago).
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- Craftsman Creative courses and book by Daren Smith
- My course about how to create and sell an online course on the side (sign up to the waiting list)
- Find Daren Smith on Twitter
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.