Subscribe on: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Podcasts] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
Alexandra Watkins is the cheif executive of Eat My Words, a branding firm that helps clients create unforgettable names. She’s also the author of “Hello, My Name is Awesome,” a book about how to create brand names that stick.
On this episode, we talk about how she was able to increase her consulting rates ten-fold (from $500 to $5,000) and how she made $500K in business sales last year as a result of her book’s success.
She also talks about how to get reviews for your book, and some tips about writing better.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- Alexandra’s book “Hello, My Name is Awesome“
- “Made to Stick” by the Heath brothers
- Alexandra’s course and free mini masterclass about writing brand names
- Eat My Words: Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.