A question that many prospective authors ask is “How much money can you make writing a book on Amazon?” and whether publishing one is worth their time. In this episode, I share some real numbers from a recent royalty report and address three important things you should be aware of regarding the money.
Click play above to listen.
Here’s a list of resources that are mentioned in the episode:
- Writing a new book about “How to Lead (Remotely). Click here to follow along.
- Write Your Book on the Side
- A list of all my books
- Read this article here instead of listening to it.
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.