After publishing 20 books (over 100K readers on Amazon) and 12 courses (over 320K students), I learned a few lessons about how to create on the side. Here are 5 key ideas you can apply today.
On this episode, I talk about how those can help you create info products on the side.
Click play above to listen.
Here are some resources mentioned in this episode:
- Inverse Leadership
- Montreal in a Weekend with Two Kids
- Ep. 111 ChatGPT for Nonfiction Authors (Book is out)
- All My Amazon Books
- Write Your Book on the Side
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe to Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes)
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.